Would you like to work at Winnipeg’s most popular tourist destination?
Chief Financial Officer
The Forks North Portage Partnership is looking for a dynamic leader who will oversee financial operations and help develop company strategy in alignment with corporate plans.
You will be working in a challenging environment where the ability to see the big picture and juggle priorities is mandatory. As Chief Financial Officer, you will be part of a team called upon to make and implement strategic business decisions.
• Skilled communicator at ease giving presentations in the boardroom and at public forums;
• Experience in financial forecasting and ability to analyze financial documents;
• Knowledge and understanding of our community;
• Ability to provide direction and leadership to our accounting team;
• Professional accounting designation preferred.
Interested applicants should apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 20, 2016. Please reference CFO position, stating salary expectations.
The Forks North Portage Partnership is an equal opportunity employer, offering the successful candidate a competitive salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive non-contributory benefits package.
We thank all those who apply but advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
*NOTE: If you are interested in employment at any of the shops, restaurants or kiosks at The Forks Market or Johnston Terminal Building, please apply to them directly.