Dining at The Forks
The Forks, one of Winnipeg’s most diverse culinary destinations, offers a range of eclectic dining choices for any palate or pocketbook. With stellar views of the rivers available at many of the restaurants and some of the city’s best patios, The Forks marks the spot for discerning Winnipeggers and visitors alike.
- Baba's Tall Grass Pantry
- Bindy's Caribbean Delights
- Caramel Crêpe
- Danny's All Day Breakfast
- Dragon Express
- Empanadas and Company by Simon's Cuisine
- Fergie's Fish 'n Chips
- Fusian Sushi
- Mini Donuts Factory
- Neon Cone
- Tall Grass Prairie Bread Co. & Deli
- Taste of Sri Lanka
- Zorba's Pizza
The Common craft beer and wine kiosk is located in the newly renovated Food Hall of The Forks Market. We have 20 craft beer and 20 wines available by the glass or in flights that change seasonally. Our beer listing is always changing and we currently have selections from:
• Little Brown Jug
• Half Pints
• Central City
• Beau’s All-Natural Brewing Company
• Fort Garry
• Barn Hammer Brewing Co.
• Peg Beer Co.
• Saugatuck Brewing Co.
• Torque Brewing Co.
Our wine selection currently includes the following:
• Monte Dos Cabaços Colheita Seleccionada
• Southbrook Small Lot Natural Orange Wine
• Gunderloch Fritz’s Riesling
• Red Rooster Pinot Gris
• Pearl Morissette d’Une Nuit Chardonnay
• Tawse Unoaked Chardonnay
• Evolve Pinot Blanc
• Vincent Girardin Cuvée Saint-Vincent
• Mud House Sauvignon Blanc
• Domaine de Gournier Cevennes Rosé
William Predhomme, a Canadian-based professional sommelier and beverage business development specialist, curates the craft beer and wine lists, which feature both many products from local independent suppliers.
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/thecommonwpg/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 204-942-6216
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 11:30 am to 9 pm* Fri/Sat 11:30 am to 11 pm* | Sun 11:30 am to 6:30 pm || *open later for select events and busy times
- Download Printable Map