Skating Trails and Park Conditions
ALWAYS USE CAUTION and look out for warning signage while skating. Conditions can change quickly due to weather, especially when it's warm, or after a snowfall.
Rink Under the Canopy - Closed until further notice
Hockey Rink in Festival Park Stage - Closed until further notice
1 km of skating trail on land
- Trails near Festival Park Stage - Closed until further notice
- Trail across rail bridge - Closed until further notice
- CMHR Loop - Closed until further notice
The Snowboard Fun Park - Closed
The Toboggan Hill - Closed
Great-West Life Snow Lounge - Closed
Red River Mutual Trail: CLOSED until further notice due to mild temperatures. Please stay off the river.
The Forks Port Rink: Closed
The Forks Port - Queen Elizabeth Way: Closed
Queen Elizabeth Way - Churchill Drive: Closed
The Forks Port - Legislature: Closed
Legistlature - Osborne Village: Closed
Osborne Village - Hugo Docks: Closed
- The Forks Port: Closed
- Legislature: Closed
- Osborne: Closed
- Donald: Closed
- Queen Elizabeth Way: Closed
- Hugo Dock: Closed
Last updated 12:12 p.m. on February 18, 2017
Red River Mutual Trail conditions:
- are updated at minimum once daily, usually in the morning,
- are open to interpretation,
- vary with weather conditions and extent of use.
The Red River Mutual Trail is built upon a moving body of water and the quality of the ice surface is not comparable to a flat surface or an indoor arena.
Click here for a complete listing of Arctic Glacier Winter Park Amenities and The Red River Mutual Trail.