Events, Pop-ups, or Activations
Planning a Pop-Up
We're always interested in supporting local entrepreneurs, small businesses, and community organizations, and we have a space available for your potential pop-up. We will consider applications whose ideas are inspired by local, sustainable, experience-driven, and active-living concepts. If this describes you and your concept, we invite you to apply!
Some things to consider before applying:
- The space provided is about 100 square feet.
- Hours of operation are 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Rental costs*
- Weekend (Fri-Sun) cost $250.00 + gst
- Full week (Mon-Sun) cost $500.00 + gst
Please note that Pop-Up bookings are limited to two week booking periods, at a maximum of two times per year, depending on the demand of the space. Additional fees may apply for extra cleaning and damages.
Learn more about the Pop-up space here.
Booking an Event
The Forks plays host to more than 275 third-party events, pop-ups, and activations annually. Because of its unique location in downtown Winnipeg, stunning views and one-of-a-kind onsite venues, we are the perfect site for local, national, and international events and activities.
Spaces available for rent at The Forks include:
- CN Stage and Field (not available during winter)
- Plaza at The Forks Skatepark
- Oodena Celebration Circle
- The Wiigiwaam at The Gathering Space
- Some spaces within The Forks Market
Things to consider when booking an event at The Forks:
If you'd like to make a booking at The Forks, please complete this application form.*
Questions about the process of making a booking? Please contact our Event Team.