Skating Trail & Park Conditions
- Conditions Variable
Arctic Glacier Winter Park and Manitoba 150 Trails
- Rink Under the Canopy
- Hockey Rink at CN Stage
- Manitoba 150 Trails
- Trails near CN Stage
- Trails across rail bridge
- Upper Trails
Manitoba 150 River Trail
- The Forks Port Rink
- Red River Sections
- The Forks Port to Queen Elizabeth Way
- Queen Elizabeth Way to Churchill Drive
- Churchill Drive to St. Vital Bridge
- Assiniboine River Sections
- The Forks Port to Donald Street
- Donald Street to Legislature
- Legislature to Osborne Bridge
- Osborne Bridge to Hugo Docks
Always Use Caution
Look out for warning signage while skating. Conditions can change quickly due to weather, especially when it is warm, or after a snowfall.
Light rain in the evening.
Precipitation: 82% rain
Wind: 8.3 km/h
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Precipitation: 22% rain
Wind: 25.8 km/h
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Precipitation: 5% rain
Wind: 12.2 km/h
Manitoba 150 River Trail Conditions
- are updated a minimum of once daily.
- vary with weather conditions and extent of use.
The Manitoba 150 River Trail is built upon a moving body of water and the quality of the ice surface is not comparable to a flat surface or an indoor arena. Learn more about the full amenities available for the Arctic Glacier Winter Park and the Manitoba 150 River Trail.