Skating Trail & Park Conditions
- Conditions Variable
Arctic Glacier Winter Park
- Rink Under the Canopy
- Rink at CN Stage
- Skating Trails
- Trails near CN Stage
- Trails across rail bridge
- Upper Trails
The Centennial River Trail
- The Forks Port Rink
- Red River Sections
- The Forks Port to Queen Elizabeth Way
- Queen Elizabeth Way to Churchill Drive
- Churchill Drive to St. Vital Bridge
- Assiniboine River Sections
- The Forks Port to Donald Street
- Donald Street to Legislature
- Legislature to Osborne Bridge
- Osborne Bridge to Hugo Docks
Always Use Caution - Respect Health Guidelines
Look out for warning signage while skating. Conditions can change quickly due to weather, especially when it is warm, or after a snowfall.
Please respect all current public health guidelines including physical distancing and the most current gathering and group sizes.
Overcast throughout the day.
Precipitation: 13% snow
Wind: 14.9 km/h
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Precipitation: 4% snow
Wind: 8.1 km/h
Foggy in the morning.
Precipitation: 10% snow
Wind: 13.1 km/h
The Centennial River Trail Conditions
- are updated a minimum of once daily.
- vary with weather conditions and extent of use.
Note: The conditions highlighted here refer to the skating trails only. The walking and cross country ski trails may differ. Find the up to date walking and cross country ski trail information on The Forks social media accounts.
The Centennial River Trail is built upon a moving body of water and the quality of the ice surface is not comparable to a flat surface or an indoor arena. Learn more about the full amenities available for the Arctic Glacier Winter Park and the The Centennial River Trail.