Skating Trail & Park Conditions
- Conditions Variable
Arctic Glacier Winter Park - Closed for the season!
- Rink Under the Canopy
- Hockey Rink at CN Stage
- 1KM of Skating Trail on Land
- Trails near CN Stage
- Trails across rail bridge
- Upper Trails
River Trail - Closed for the season!
- The Forks Port Rink
- Red River Sections - CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- The Forks Port to Queen Elizabeth Way
- Queen Elizabeth Way to Churchill Drive
- Churchill Drive to St. Vital Bridge
- Assiniboine River Sections - CLOSED FOR SEASON
- The Forks Port to Donald Street
- Donald Street to Legislature
- Legislature to Osborne Bridge
- Osborne Bridge to Hugo Docks
Trail Access Points
- The Forks Port
- The Forks Port Access Ramp
- The Forks Port Stairs
- Hugo Docks
- Queen Elizabeth Way
- Balsam Place
- St. Vital Bridge
Always Use Caution
Look out for warning signage while skating. Conditions can change quickly due to weather, especially when it is warm, or after a snowfall.
Clear throughout the day.
Precipitation: 10% snow
Wind: 18.3 km/h
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Precipitation: 21% snow
Wind: 16.1 km/h
Possible light snow in the evening and overnight.
Precipitation: 58% snow
Wind: 13.3 km/h
River Trail Conditions
- are updated a minimum of once daily.
- vary with weather conditions and extent of use.
The River Trail is built upon a moving body of water and the quality of the ice surface is not comparable to a flat surface or an indoor arena. Learn more about the full amenities available for the Arctic Glacier Winter Park and the River Trail.