Skating Trail & Park Conditions
- Conditions Variable
Arctic Glacier Winter Park - Closed for the season!
- Rink Under the Canopy
- Hockey Rink at CN Stage
- 1KM of Skating Trail on Land
- Trails near CN Stage
- Trails across rail bridge
- Upper Trails
Red River Mutual Trail - Closed for the season!
- The Forks Port Rink
- Red River Sections - CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- The Forks Port to Queen Elizabeth Way
- Queen Elizabeth Way to Churchill Drive
- Churchill Drive to St. Vital Bridge
- Assiniboine River Sections - CLOSED FOR SEASON
- The Forks Port to Donald Street
- Donald Street to Legislature
- Legislature to Osborne Bridge
- Osborne Bridge to Hugo Docks
Trail Access Points
- The Forks Port
- The Forks Port Access Ramp
- The Forks Port Stairs
- Hugo Docks
- Queen Elizabeth Way
- Balsam Place
- St. Vital Bridge
Always Use Caution
Look out for warning signage while skating. Conditions can change quickly due to weather, especially when it is warm, or after a snowfall.
Overcast throughout the day and breezy starting in the afternoon, continuing until evening.
Precipitation: 80% rain
Wind: 18.9 km/h
Partly cloudy until evening.
Precipitation: 8% rain
Wind: 11.6 km/h
Light rain starting in the afternoon, continuing until evening.
Precipitation: 90% rain
Wind: 13 km/h
Red River Mutual Trail Conditions
- are updated a minimum of once daily.
- vary with weather conditions and extent of use.
The Red River Mutual Trail is built upon a moving body of water and the quality of the ice surface is not comparable to a flat surface or an indoor arena. Learn more about the full amenities available for the Arctic Glacier Winter Park and the Red River Mutual Trail.