Skating Trails & Park Conditions
ALWAYS USE CAUTION and look out for warning signage while skating. Conditions can change quickly due to weather, especially when it's warm, or after a snowfall.
Arctic Glacier Winter Park
Rink Under the Canopy: OPEN
Hockey Rink at CN Stage: OPEN
1 km of skating trail on land: OPEN
- Trails near CN Stage: OPEN
- Trail across rail bridge: OPEN
- Upper Trails: OPEN
Trails last groomed: January 15, 9:30 AM
Red River Mutual Trail
- The Forks Port Rink: OPEN
- Red River Sections:
- The Forks Port to Queen Elizabeth Way: OPEN
- Assiniboine River Sections:
- The Forks Port to Legislature: OPEN
- Legislature to Donald Street: OPEN
- Donald Street to Osborne Village: OPEN
- Osborne Village to Hugo Docks: CLOSED
Trail conditions: After testing ice + noting some hazardous areas, the section from OSBORNE to HUGO remains CLOSED. For your safety, please only access the trail from the access points listed below + stay on the groomed, open parts of the trail.
Last updated: January 15, 9:30AM
Trail Access Points
- The Forks Port: OPEN
- Legislature: CLOSED
- Osborne: OPEN
- Donald: OPEN
- Hugo Dock: CLOSED
- Queen Elizabeth Way: OPEN
Red River Mutual Trail conditions
- are updated at minimum once daily
- vary with weather conditions and extent of use.
The Red River Mutual Trail is built upon a moving body of water and the quality of the ice surface is not comparable to a flat surface or an indoor arena.