Marketing + Communications Coordinator
The Forks North Portage Partnership is looking for a dynamic Marketing and Communications Coordinator to help us execute our overall vision. Reporting directly to the Manager, Marketing and Communications, the ideal candidate will be energized by variety, with an ability to change gears often, an excellent writer, proficient, ambitious, organized, and results-driven. This person should be ready to implement strategies using social media, digital marketing tools, analytics, traditional media and partnerships to help gather and tell our stories.
- Providing assistance to all departments in the areas of communications, media relations, marketing, and promotions;
- Coordinating production of physical marketing and communications materials for the various business units and sponsored properties/events/attractions/tours;
- Maintaining all websites managed by the organization (theforks.com, warminghuts.com, and railsideattheforks.com)
- Supporting sponsorship fulfillment activities;
- Acting as an expert in digital platform operations, including SEO, mobile display, CRM;
- Assisting in creating advertisements for all mediums;
- Analyzing and reporting monthly on website google analytics, CRM analytics, social media marketing analytics and traditional media analytics; and
- Supporting the production of publications, proposals, and presentations.
- Degree or diploma in communications, marketing or a related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- 2+ years experience in this type of role;
- Enthusiastic, empathetic, quick, organized and goal-driven;
- Thorough understanding and demonstratable use of digital marketing tactics, modern website practices, social and traditional media, and data analysis;
- Excellent writer who can demonstrate a seamless ability to switch between writing for various mediums/audiences while maintaining brand voice.
Full-time, term position (1 year), with opportunity to extend.
Please send a resume with cover letter including a response to this statement: “Name a marketing tactic that would be beneficial for The Forks to implement or enhance.” Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon, September 20th, 2019.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require assistance during the application process please contact us.
*NOTE: If you are interested in employment at any of the shops, restaurants or kiosks at The Forks Market or Johnston Terminal Building, please apply to them directly.