Now Hiring: The Forks Market Support Team
Seasonal Position: May-September
The Forks Market is looking to expand our team with friendly support staff who share a love of our community and who care about customer service. Our indoor and outdoor spaces are home to an energetic, fun and welcoming work environment at our city’s meeting place. If you are eager to build genuine connections and work with a talented and diverse team of individuals, we encourage you to apply.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and evenings
- Full time open availability from May 1st-September 11th
- Ability to work 8 hours on your feet indoors and outdoors, in a variety of weather conditions including heat, rain and cooler temperatures
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able and eager to work in a very fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean and organized environment
- Provide support to cleaning and bar teams
- Change full garbage bins on the patio and in the Market
- Provide assistance to and educate the public at our dish sorting & compost stations
- Support with sorting dishware/garbage/compost
- Clear and wipe tables in the Forks Market and on the patio
- Arrange furniture according to seating plan
- Transport dirty dishes to the dish pit
- Stock clean dishware for tenants and glassware for bar team
- Offer assistance and answer general questions for the public
Please email email@example.com to apply. Application deadline is Friday, April 29th.
The Forks is the city’s meeting place, open and accessible to all. We want our team to be reflective of the community we are honoured to call home. We are actively seeking a diverse mix of talented people who want to do their best work.
The Forks North Portage as an employer is focused on equality and inclusivity in our hiring practices. We support diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, and nationality. We strongly encourage those who identify as BIPOC and/or 2SLGBTQ+ to apply.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.