Do you have what it takes to be Pancake Billy?
Two Rivers is creating it's own brand of maple syrup called Pancake Billy's Chuggable Maple Syrup. They are looking for someone whom is willing to have their image on the label and on a life-size cardboard cutout to further promote the brand.
This life-size RCMP cut out is Two Rivers original photo-op. Pancake Billy will have one just like this.
Another great photo-op at Two Rivers.Could you imagine your face as Pancake Billy on this bottle of maple syrup?One of Two Rivers best sellers. People from all over the world will meet Pancake Billy.The person chosen will participate in a professional photo shoot. A stipend of $20.00 will be paid to cover parking/transportation. The model may keep the clothes used, including but not limited to, one red and black plaid lumberjack jacket.
What we’re looking for:
- a natural, burley, lumberjack type over 18 years of age
- a male with lots of character in his face
- opposite of “Hollywood”
- body hair, bellies, and beards are all encouraged
- someone who can convincingly express tasting the world’s best maple syrup
What you’ll do:
- submit two (2) photos (a head shot and full body shot) to Two Rivers using the email email@example.com
- include “Maple Syrup Model Search” in subject line
- include your phone number in the email
- if selected a professional photo shoot will be scheduled
- be yourself – Two Rivers wants someone with personality so no need to be nervous!
Contest closes Friday April 25 2014 so submit your pictures now!